The purpose of this document is to inform Users about Personal Data collected from the www.newspostx.com website (hereinafter “Website”).
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this information by informing the Users. The changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Website. The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy Notice at every access to the Website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Contents and information provided voluntarily by the User
- Personal data: name and surname
- Contact details: email
- Access credentials: username, password
- Failure to provide certain data from the User may prevent this Website from providing its services. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared via this Website and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties. If the processing of Personal Data is based on the consent of the User, the same can revoke it at any time.
- Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Website
- Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses, or the domain names used by the Users that connect to the Website, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Site may have access to the Data. Webs that provide assistance in the management of the Website and the activity or which assure services to the User. Said persons appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner, will be able to access the Personal Data of Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential. The updated list of Managers can be requested via email at the address : email@example.com.
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
- sending emails or newsletters and managing mailing lists
LEGAL GROUND FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. It is however always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
WHERE IS DATA
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Processing is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data, as the Data Controller has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee and demonstrate that the Processing is carried out in compliance with the regulations reference.
PERSONAL DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User and, in any case, not beyond the duration of 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User. the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Personal Data will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. If the Personal Data is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data until revocation. Personal Data may be stored for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. At the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
All data collected will not be the subject of any automated decision-making process, including the projection, which could produce legal aspects for the person or which could significantly affect it.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of your data;
- access your data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive your data or have them transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the personal data protection supervisory authority and / or act in court. To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
The Data Controller News Post X e-mail email@example.com.
Last updated: January 15, 2019